Frequently Asked Questions
2. What is the importance of having a trained dog?
3. What is the difference between on-leash and off-leash training?
4. What type of training methods do you use?
5. Does this training work for small dogs?
6. Do you train the dog or do we learn how to train our dog?
7. How long will it take my dog to learn…?
The amount of time it will take for you to reach your training goals depends on the temperament of your dog as well as your commitment. Most clients who are consistently practicing their "homework" are usually able to solve and/or effectively manage all of their dog's behavioral issues within four to eight weeks.
Have a question about our dog training that’s not listed here? Submit your question here.